Guru Advantage www.guruadvantage.com (a business of Venturenauts Pty Ltd, ABN 79 154 459 015: www.venturenauts.com) respects and shares your concern about how personal information of those we engage with is collected, used and shared.
We collect personal information when you send us emails, complete our documentation (including, for example, forms, checklists, quizzes, surveys, program materials), submit queries or otherwise engage with us so that we can reply to your queries or requests for service. We will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will only provide personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when we:
- have your consent to share the information;
- need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- need to send the information to companies who work on behalf us to provide a product or service to you
- respond to court orders or legal process; or
- find that your actions on our web sites violate the terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our page for the following reasons:
- to fulfil your requests for certain services and information;
- to provide you with the best possible service;
- to enable us to contact you;
- to grant you access to exclusive online information;
- to assess your (or your organisation’s) eligibility to participate in our programs;
- to keep you informed of events and services and of current developments;
- to register your attendance at events;
- to advertise and promote your business;
- for administration and management purposes;
- for requirement and employment (including expressions of interest in working for us or other organisations).
Blogs, Forums, and other Social Media
Our website may host various blogs, forums, and other social media applications or services that allow you to share personal information and content with other users (“Social Media Applications”). Any personal information or content that you contribute to our website or to any Social Media Applications can be read, collected, downloaded and used by other users over whom we may have no control.
We are not responsible for any use, misuse or misappropriation by other users of any personal information or content that you contribute to our website or to any Social Media Applications.
When browsing or searching our site, our server automatically collects navigational data to help us improve our website content and navigation. One way which navigational data is collected is by placing “cookies” in your browser file on your hard drive. Cookies do not capture or track any personal information and cannot identify you as an individual. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
We understand that security of personal information is paramount and we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold in our servers is not subject to loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration.
If you ever wish to know what, if any, personal information we hold about you, or you wish to correct any personal information we may hold about you, you may access and correct such information by contacting us via the details provided below:
We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.